Hello and happy 2015!
I haven’t been slacking off (though I did go away on holidays and had a great time!), I’ve been learning rigging in Blender these days. The process goes like this:
- Video on Youtube teaches how to rig something.
- Rig something as well, it works.
- Decide I already know how to, so I open the YF-19 file and try it with the landing gear.
- Screw up. I look for ways to fix it. They don’t work either.
- Restart Blender without saving, go back to doing the rigging as the video shows.
- It works again. Ok.
- Try on the YF-19 file again. For some reason, it works now. I didn’t do anything different.
- Blame it on space goblins.
This could be considered my first Blender animation, too!